Regional Marketing Manager, APAC, Orthopedic
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 01 February 2019 2019-02-012019-04-02 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 175000 190000 190000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting APAC Regional Marketing Manager job has just opened up at a globally leading Medical Device company. You will be leading the marketing strategy and implementation for a core portfolio for this company.
About the APAC Regional Marketing Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be leading the strategic planning process, projects and product development for the particular product portfolio across the entire Asia Pacific region. You will also be developing regional Professional Education Programs for this portfolio, and contribute to the overall development of product training strategy for the region.
- Oversee the regional strategies for the Hip business growth through product innovation for all markets in Asia Pacific
- Develop product commercialisation strategies and product launch planning, manage the effective continual launch of new products in the individual markets across the region
- Give feedback and Input to Global NPD, Product Pipeline, Licensing & Acquisitions ensuring the representation of Asia Pacific customer needs in product development pipeline of all portfolios
- Monitor Regional Business Plan and Sales Targets to deliver product portfolio commitments
- Partner with Supply Chain on forecasting and ensure effective inventory management
- Work with regional Market Access and Health Economics Strategy to source company centres of excellence to evaluate worldwide data, evaluate regional regulatory requirements, develop and execute plans for evidence generation supporting product commercialisation
- Support Local Marketing teams with Marketing Plans & Execution, provide expert product knowledge and marketing support
- Ongoing optimisation of the new product launch process in each market to continually improve the time to market for new products and the execution of launches
- Sales Education and Engagement: Work with the country managers and the training departments to ensure the technical competence of the sales force in all jurisdictions in all product lines, operate as a Centre of Excellence for sharing and spreading best practices
- Regional Surgeon Engagement: Establish and foster relationships with KOLs across the region, ensure appropriate KOL relationship management segmentation across regional and country marketing teams
Given this is a customer-facing role involving extensive stakeholder management, Strong Verbal Communication, influencing and presentation skills are an essential. Covering the entire APAC region you also need to comfortable with travel.
- Minimally a bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Seven to nine years' sales / marketing work experience, Joint Recon products experience is an essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to manage across a matrix environment
- Proven track record in executing and delivering results
- Ability to connect and build partnerships with key stakeholders in different environments and markets
- Self-driven leader with demonstrated success in leading projects and strategy
This company needs no introduction, is a global leader in several therapeutic areas and consistently voted as one of the best companies to work for across-industry.
If you are ambitious and want to join a company with a strong reputation and global network, this is an opportunity you cannot miss.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal