Regional Head of Marketing & Communications, APAC
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-03-24 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A high growth and entrepreneurial company is seeking a Regional Head of Marketing and Communications. In this business critical job who will be leading all promotional and branding activities for over 30 countries, for a revolutionary product.
About the Regional Head of Marketing and Communications Role:
Reporting directly and working closely with the CEO of the region, you will be responsible for the design, planning and execution of regional brand plans (RBP) and roll out campaigns to grow the company into a major player in the cancer diagnostics market. You will also provide strategic input, take ownership of business outcomes and give guidance on marketing and sales resource allocation and financial outlook. You will take the lead in cross-functional team and also in communicating brand strategy to the countries, ensuring it is in alignment with global marketing strategy.
- Develop an in-depth market analysis and forecasting; proactively identify, analyse and follow up on specific business opportunities; closely monitor the competitive landscape and update RBP
- Develop and execute PR and communications strategy for regional brands to internal stakeholders, health care professionals, patients and consumers
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional team including channel partners, medical, regulatory, finance, etc. to ensure timely launch/commercialisation
- Develop the right marketing mix, regional quarterly marketing cycle, and manage P&L
- Set relevant Key Performance Indicators and monitor brand performance
- Drive planning and coordination requirements of key national, regional and local oncology conferences and congresses
- Plan, develop, and implement integrated marketing communications and brand campaigns, or those that are of strategic importance to the organisation; these campaigns may include trade exhibitions, online, direct mail, telemarketing, seminars, store signs and billboards, print, television, film, and radio advertising
- Liaise with external vendors and agencies (e.g., printers, event organisers, graphic designers, advertising agencies, public relations, media outlets) to ensure work meets the organisation's requirements, deadlines, and budget
To be successful in this role, you should possess the relevant background and experience alongside the right cultural fit and attitude. You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial role, be flexible and willing to do more than the job description requires.
- Bachelor's degree in Science/Pharma/Medicine, preferably combined with an MBA
- Minimum 10 years' working experience in a health care MNC; some experience in oncology or diagnostic fields is a must
- Minimum two to five years' experience in product management /marketing in a regional scope
- Multi-dimensional in abilities to work on simultaneous tasks, work cross-team and at different levels of the organisation, whether building internal or external relationships to the organisation
- Self-directed, intrinsically motivated, flexible to change in an ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, good attention to detail, time management skills and personal initiative
- Highly developed written skills; the ability to produce documents for dissemination both inside and outside the organisation for presentations, technical briefs and scientific publications
- Effectively fluent in English; additional proficiency in Japanese and/or Chinese language will be preferred due to the regional nature of the role
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with different cultures; able to empower teams and build trust/confidence
- Comfortable with ad-hoc travel
This company is a pioneer in non-invasive cancer diagnostics and the first company to commercialise a comprehensive testing technology. It is a US-based company expanding into Asia, Middle East and Africa with the headquarters in Singapore.
If you are ambitious and looking for a career opportunity where you can really be held accountable for your decisions to support your double-digit business growth, this Regional Head of Marketing & Communications role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal