Regional Brand Manager, APAC
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 14 December 2018 2018-12-142019-02-09 pharmaceuticals 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Regional APAC Marketing job responsible for the development and implementation of powerful regional marketing strategies to eventually increase turnover, market share and profit is now available at a globally leading healthcare company.
About the Regional Brand Manager Role:
Reporting directly and working closely with the Regional APAC Marketing Director, you will be responsible for more than just brand management and marketing, including digital and social media promotion, and overall business development and commercialisation of the portfolio.
- Development of brand/portfolio strategy and life-cycle planning
- Carry out Implementation and execution of brand/portfolio promotion plan. This includes the preparation and launch of new products and line extensions, and the development of new campaigns (positioning, messaging, visuals, marketing & sales materials (on- and offline)
- Assessment of new product concepts (in-licensing and own pipeline) and acquisitions (due diligence)
- Identify commercial needs for clinical data to substantiate product claims, and develop strategies to obtain these data
- Initiation and management of international market research projects
- Monitoring key performance indicators
- Detect, collect, evaluate, and disseminate market information (trends, competitive activities, new clinical data) and initiate appropriate measures
- Know-how transfer to new hires, affiliates, distributors
To perform this job successfully, you need to think-out-of-the-box to come up with creative marketing campaigns targeting KOLs such as Dermatologists, Aesthetic-focused GPs and Plastic Surgeons.
- Six to eight years of work experience in local and regional marketing in healthcare ethical channel, preferably in aesthetics
- Fluent in English
- Strategic thinking & planning
- Entrepreneurial & creative mindset
- Ability to lead complex projects in a matrix organisation
- Strong business orientation
- Good communication skills
This company is a global top 10 player in the field it specialises in. The company is active in research, development and distribution of innovative products in the areas of wellness and beauty products.
If you are looking for an organisation that values patient satisfaction, has a relentless focus on customer service and for over a century has been employing only the best in the industry, this is the right next career opportunity for you.
Apply now or reach me directly for more information.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal