Regional Marketing Manager/Associate Marketing Manager
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 25 July 2018 2018-07-252018-09-23 medical-and-nursing 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Regional Marketing Manager/Associate Marketing Manager job has just become available at a rapidly expanding medical devices company based in Singapore. In this role, you will lead all regional marketing strategies for the company's innovative and globally-renowned cardiovascular and endovascular product portfolios.
About the Regional Marketing Manager/Associate Marketing Manager role:
In this business-critical role, you will report directly to the Regional General Manager and help strategise and plan for all marketing aspects of the company's cardiovascular-related product portfolio.
- Deliver overall marketing product positioning, messaging, clinical data, at country and hospital level to drive sales
- Strengthen the local implementation and execution of marketing programmes / activities in the region, including via channel partners
- Conceptualise and prepare product penetration and training material, conduct training for sales team (direct and indirect)
- Perform analysis of market data research to understand market trends, pricing, market dynamics, and positioning
- Execute new product launches, marketing events, workshops, CMEs, and all other related-activities
- Spend significant time on the field working with local Country Managers and sales teams to understand each market's unique needs and address them to drive sales
- Build and maintain relations with KOLs and government bodies and agencies
- Work closely with Regulatory Affairs to lobby against local government and speed new products to market and gain upside for future sales
The successful Regional Marketing Manager/Associate Marketing Manager will need to be driven, entrepreneurial and be able to work in a constantly-evolving environment.
- Degree in Science, Biotechnology, Nursing or other related disciplines
- Minimum four to five years' commercial experience in the medical devices industry, preferably with some experience in interventional cardiology
- Experience in local product launches for medical community
- Understanding of clinical data and its interpretation to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytic marketing knowledge and sales support
This company has a strong reputation in the market. Due to constant research and development efforts, it is known for its innovative and revolutionary launch products.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Regional Marketing Manager/Associate Marketing Manager job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal