Regional Marketing Manager, APAC
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 08 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Regional Marketing Manager, APAC job based in Singapore has just been made available at a leading pharmaceutical company. In this role as a key part of the APAC Regional Marketing Team, you will be responsible for the design, planning and execution of regional brand plans and roll out campaigns to grow your portfolio. You are expected to take ownership of the business outcome and give guidance on marketing and sales resource allocation and financial outlook.
About the Regional Marketing Manager, APAC role:
In this business-critical role, you will report directly to the VP of Marketing for APAC and collaborate closely with cross-functional team: Sales, Medical, Regulatory, Finance, Supply Chain, and business development teams to ensure your portfolio is growing and profitable across the region.
- To collaborate with Business Intelligence team to develop an in-depth market analysis and forecasting
- To proactively identify, analyse and follow up on specific business opportunities, and closely monitor the competitive landscape
- To develop and execute strategic regional brand plans, PR and communications strategy for regional brands to internal stakeholders, health care professionals, patients and consumers
- To develop the right marketing mix, regional quarterly marketing cycle, managing P&L, setting relevant Key Performance Indicators and monitor brand performance
- To partner with Sales, practice and understand Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) principles and support the SFE team and Local Sales Marketing team with high-quality training materials
- To design the strategic portfolio architect and product life cycle management
- To have in-depth understanding on new products, its market, disease are and clinical data
- To provide essential market data, analysis and evaluate business development opportunities
As this is a regional position that involves multiple stakeholder management, you will need to have good interpersonal skills and be able to work with different cultures to be successful in this Regional Marketing Manager, APAC role. You will need to be capable of empowering the country team to bringing out trust, confidence and the best in them, simultaneously representing APAC to global and other regional counterparts.
- Bachelor's degree in Science/Pharma/Medicine, preferably combined with an MBA
- 5-10 years' working experience in a pharmaceutical MNC
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience product management in country level or regional Asia Pacific
- Positive mental attitude, strong leadership, ability to motivate others
- Strong marketing strategic, financial fundamental and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written in English; additional (regional) language an advantage for the regional remit
- Able to travel 20-30% of the time within Asia Pacific and from occasionally outside of Asia Pacific
This role is for a biopharmaceutical company with a heritage of over 100 years with 15,000+ employees and present in over 100 countries worldwide. The APAC region is headquartered in Singapore, with local affiliates in 13 major markets, including China.
If you have a proven track record in marketing pharmaceutical products for multiple countries, and want to join an organisation that values its employees and has been achieving double-digit growth since coming to Asia, this is the opportunity for you.
Apply today or contact me for more information.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal