APAC Regional Marketing Manager
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 31 May 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A globally-renowned medical devices company is seeking an APAC Regional Marketing Manager. In this job, you will be responsible for managing and growing a key product portfolio for countries across APAC, encompassing all aspects of the marketing mix and includes in-field sales support, market development, market research, competition analysis, new product launch and pricing/margins strategies.
About the APAC Regional Marketing Manager role:
In this business-critical role, you will be reporting directly to the Regional Head of the Business and working with the global BU Managers, territory sales leaders and in-country marketing team in the implementation of regional and local marketing strategies and promotional activities.
- Gain and maintain a full understanding of the market position for assigned markets/geographies and product categories; identify and focus on key markets and segments for the assigned product categories
- Drive the sales and market share growth and increase the market penetration of assigned product categories for key markets
- Lead and work with territory sales leaders and in-country Marketing team in the marketing strategies for the assigned product categories including market segmentation, product positioning, pricing, and promotions
- Provide phone, email and/or in-field support to the APAC sales team for the assigned product categories; develop a way to promptly and regularly share success stories, product information, market knowledge as well as competition
- Proactively collate and update all information relating to market trends, customers insight and competition
- Regularly provide intelligence/analysis on competitors’ offerings for the assigned product categories; create competitive matrix and win/lose analysis for focus products; share findings with in-region commercial and marketing team, and counterparts globally
- Participate in the new product development process and ensure APAC needs are communicated and represented in the NPD and GTM process
- Manage product launches on assigned projects; participate in and/or contribute to market research projects for the assigned product categories
To succeed in this APAC Regional Marketing Manager role, you should have at least eight years' experience within the medical devices industry in a similar position or position of responsibility with marketing management skills.
- B.S. or B.A level in Marketing, Business, or related technical field; MBA or equivalent desirable
- Ability to adapt to change easily, show flexibility, prioritisation, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated interpersonal flexibility and strong team skills are essential; ability to articulate their opinions at all levels within the organisation and influence others
- Work well under pressure and always meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical and process flow optimisation skills
- Demonstrated product category competency, competition and market knowledge as well as medical devices industry knowledge
- Willingness to travel across the region around 50% of the time and an ability to manage telephonic meetings across multiple time zones
This is a global medical technology company that is constantly innovating to ensure doctors, nurses and caregivers have the products they need to protect their patients, speed up recoveries and manage various medical conditions. It has a legacy of enhancing healthcare for over 100 years and are 10,000+ employees strong.
If you have a successful track record marketing for a medical devices company and are looking to propel your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply now or contact me for more information.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal