Regional Marketing Manager, SEA
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 11 April 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Regional Marketing Manager, SEA job based in Singapore has just been made available at a leading medical devices company. In this role, you will be managing the regional marketing strategy and ensuring in-country implementation for the company's product portfolio in Southeast Asia.
About the Regional Marketing Manager, SEA role:
In this newly-created and business-critical role, you will report directly to the Regional SEA General Manager to help strategise and plan for all marketing aspects of the company's cardiovascular-related product portfolio.
- Deliver overall marketing product positioning, messaging, clinical data, at country and hospital level to drive sales
- Strengthen the local implementation and execution of marketing programmes / activities in the region, including via channel partners
- Conceptualise and prepare product penetration and training material, conduct training for sales team (direct and indirect)
- Perform analysis of market data research to understand market trends, pricing, market dynamics, and positioning
- Execute new product launches, marketing events, workshops, CMEs, and all other related-activities
- Spend significant time on the field working with local Country Managers and sales teams to understand each market's unique needs and address them to drive sales
- Build and maintain relations with KOLs and government bodies and agencies
- Work closely with Regulatory Affairs to lobby against local government and speed new products to market and gain upside for future sales
The successful Regional Marketing Manager, SEA will need to be driven, entrepreneurial and able to work in a constantly-evolving environment.
- Degree in Science, Biotechnology, Nursing or other related disciplines
- Minimum eight years' commercial experience in the medical devices industry; minimum two years in interventional cardiology
- Experience in local product launches for medical community
- Understanding of clinical data and its interpretation to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytic marketing knowledge and sales support
This company has a strong reputation in the market. Due to constant research and development efforts, it is known for its innovative and revolutionary launch products.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal