Associate Marketing Director, AMEA
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 15 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Associate Marketing Director, AMEA job has just opened up at a rapidly-growing pharmaceutical MNC based in Singapore. You will be in charge of HCP marketing in a fast-paced environment that values entrepreneurial mind-set and empowers talent.
About the Associate Marketing Director, AMEA role:
In this business-critical role, you will have a high level of senior executive visibility and accountability to drive growth of a core portfolio for the company.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of a sizeable brand portfolio, competition and customer needs and support strategy, execution and market roll-out of HCP brand initiatives
- Collaborate closely with other commercial stakeholders to ensure a robust HCP marketing strategy, product positioning, messaging, branding and activation are in place
- Work closely and effectively with cross-functional teams (R&D, regulatory and medical teams) and provide thought leadership
- Develop and maintain close working relationship with country teams to achieve alignment on strategies, plans and actions
- Translate the science into persuasive and credible content to serve a community of doctors, pharmacists and KOLs
- Manage agencies and vendors to develop and execute marketing and educational programs; be digitally savvy to ensure content delivery is up-to-date
To succeed in this Associate Marketing Director, AMEA role, you should have strong analytical skills with proven experience in launching a new product in a new HCP community.
- Proven track record of HCP marketing skills with minimum 10 years' experience in pharmaceutical industries
- Well-developed experience in launching a new product and establishing presence in a new HCP community
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to think strategically, savvy about analysing and measuring impact
- Hands-on experience in managing end to end HCP campaign development
- Ability to work and influence cross-functional, cross-regional teams and Key Opinion Leaders
- Strong sense of business ownership, ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, a self-starter with a strong drive to get things done
This company has been named one of the best employers in Singapore, and is in a rapid commercial and geographical expansion phase. The portfolio this role covers is the core pillar of growth for the business and now contributes to more than 25% of the business.
If you are a passionate and experienced individual looking to spearhead your career in a stimulating and ambitious environment, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal