Regional Trainer, APAC
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 13 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new job has become available where you will be responsible to lead, coordinate, and coach the commercial training team in developing and delivering an applicable and effective curriculum focusing on product knowledge, Application and troubleshooting and customer training, covering the entire APAC region.
Due to excellent results and growth plans, this Trainer was newly created to report in directly to the Marketing Director of APAC, and work cross-functionally with Sales, Application Support, Technical Service and Customers to provide a consistent learning experience for the achievement of global commercial goals.
- Develop and execute training programs and materials that support achievement of commercial sales team business goals.
- Manage all aspects of commercial sales training curriculum development and implementation, both initial and ongoing
- Evaluate the effectiveness of course content and make necessary adjustments to materials and delivery methods
- Manage regulatory approval of curriculum and ensure compliance
- Keep training manual current
- Responsible to contact some of the technical training independently
- Manage training for trainer program coordinating with division
- Develop training certification and build a system for training profiling and training records
- Conduct training survey annually to understand training needs and feedback/measurement. Identifying commercial training/development needs/opportunities and share best practice across commercial organisation
- Support sales and marketing manager in development of local training initiatives
- Apply project management techniques to ensure projects are completed on-time and within established budgets
- Conduct routine needs analysis and provide input to development and implementation of annual training plans
To succeed in this role you will need to have the ability to work effectively and manage multiple stakeholders across borders, and truly be passionate about learning and teaching about these Clinical Research and Life Science products.
- B.S. in Medical Technology, Science degree or Education. Master’s degree or PhD in related field preferred
- Minimum five years' in the field in commercial role for diagnostic or life science products, or five years’ experience in higher education
- Technical training experience is preferred
- Must be a good communicator, preferably in Chinese and/or Japanese in addition to English to effectively communicate with bilingual counterparts
- Have project management skills
- Good teaching and motivation skills
- Basic to advance computer skills a must
- Proficient in Microsoft, Adobe Reader and Webinar technologies
- Reinvent Technical /Product knowledge is preferred
- Comfortable with 20 – 30% Travel
This is a global leader with an ambitious group of employees and a network of operations that serve life science research and clinical diagnostics areas with the mission of helping people live longer, healthier lives. The company develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of products and solutions for broad range of customers including university and research institutions, hospitals, public health and commercial laboratories as well as the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and food safety industries.
If you have a successful track record in training or commercial activity in the Life Sciences field, are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal