Senior Product Manager, Singapore
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 30 March 2017
A globally leading and reputed specialist pharmaceutical company has an urgent mandate for a Senior Product Manager, Singapore for a well established and market dominating portfolio.
About the Senior Product Manager, Singapore Role:
You will be responsible for developing and executing the marketing plan to drive market share growth and achievement of sales targets for their oncology product portfolio.
- Planning - generate the marketing plan and strategy based on the analysis and research of market data and provide leadership in the execution of the marketing plan through customer communication
- Marketing & Product Management - build strong relationships with KOLs. Develop, execute and track implementation of annual marketing plan. Conduct market research to understand market, competitors, brand positioning, identify opportunities and threats to product portfolio. Contribute to product training, product positioning and key messages - all of these ensuring compliance of marketing materials with all relevant codes of practice and legislation
- Financial Management - Allocate and manage promotional budget to maximise ROI, develop, maintain and report on promo spend budgets and forecasts
- Performance Management across team and Self-Management - keep up to date with Therapeutic area knowledge as well as product and competitive landscape, administer company’s values and leadership commitments, partake in decision making process for identifying and improving business opportunities and ensure continuous self-improvement
- Drug Safety - be familiar with safety profiles, current and potential safety issues of responsible product portfolio and other company products in general, identify safety queries and/ or spontaneous adverse events (from all sources), and report the minimum essential elements (drug, event, reporter, patient, date of report) to the Medical Department in a timely and appropriate manner
To succeed in this Senior Product Manager, Singapore role, you would need to fit in well with the collaborative, rigorous and entrepreneurial spirit of the company culture. The company is dedicated to remaining a great place to work and to providing employees with programs, services and benefits that allow them to bring the best to the business and to their personal lives.
- Degree with a Science background and / or in Marketing. MBA is preferred
- At least five years' sales and marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry, of which minimum two years' in marketing management
- Preferable experience specialty care / oncology therapeutic area. If not, pharmacy / science-related degree is essential
This pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is known as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are ambitious, with a proven marketing and commercial track-record with pharmaceutical companies and looking for a nurturing working environment, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal