Product Manager, Asia
Salary SGD98000 - SGD110000 per annum
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 06 February 2017
Although labelled as a "Product Manager", a unique cross-functional role has just become available in an entrepreneurial and rapidly growing firm that offers one-of-kind mix of products and services in the pharmaceutical industry. Regional APAC geographical coverage, reporting directly and working closely with the VP of APAC.
About the Product Manager, Asia Role:
Your primary responsibility is to develop and control the marketing activities for the assigned product and services to achieve associated revenue, sales and profit targets within Asia.
- Product Planning: establishing and coordinating strategic marketing plan for the region, developing array of marketing tools to support that plan, annual sales forecasting closely with sales and business development team and monitoring key financials
- Product Management: knowledge and understanding of relevant market and competition to be able to formulate appropriate marketing strategy, communicate and implement that strategy, liaising with relevant agencies, assisting sales team in training / education, setting up pricing scheme and managing tender process
- Business Process Management: understanding of entire value chain, monitoring and implementing any changes in product supply working closely with Customer Service & Supply Chain teams
- KOL Management: Develop and leverage relationships with government bodies, physicians and related associations at a regional level, and stay abreast of the regulatory environment and its impact on the business unit
- Organisational Liaison: Develop working relationship with Government and Health Department decision makers, represent the organisation in negotiations and at conferences, seminars and official occasions, key point of contact for all external relations
- Knowledge & Compliance: Maintains up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, cutting-edge practices and techniques, current publications, regulations, etc. and ensure company is adhering to them
To succeed in this Product Manager, Asia role, you need to be able to work independently and with ownership, be solutions-driven and able to juggle a wide variety of responsibilities and stakeholders simultaneously.
- Minimum five years' pharmaceutical marketing experience, in addition sales experience is highly desirable
- Health Professional background and tertiary qualifications are highly desirable
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, sales, or relevant discipline
- Post Graduate qualification in business would be highly desirable
This company is much more than a pharmaceuticals one, and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos of creativity, innovation, agility and enterprise. The scope of the offer, size of business, freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work!
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this Product Manager, Asia role is the job for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss in further detail.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal