Regional Product Manager, South Asia
Salary SGD105000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 31 January 2017
A leading pharmaceutical firm is seeking a Regional Product Manager, South Asia to support a commercially complex and key product portfolio with a regional remit to be based in Singapore.
About the Regional Product Manager, South Asia Role:
You will be responsible to lead the role in driving patient insights, patient solutions and patient engagement activities by designing and driving key marketing initiatives across South Asia through the Regional Marketing Road Map.
- Drive the new Patient-centric strategy across South Asia, lead region to embrace this mind set as a whole
- Achieve the business objective through effective execution of strategic marketing plan (Commercial Operations Plan), coupled with SMART KPIs, executed within the allocated budget
- Close collaboration with relevant stakeholders within Region Asia and Global CoE to ensure effective implementation of Patient Solutions Initiatives in Region South Asia
- Identify and establish a consistent branding for product portfolio across South Asia markets
- Business partner with Regional South Asia in developing and implementing marketing plans for the designated Region South Asia countries
- Act as liaison with the Global Patient Solutions team to co-ordinate and streamline key initiatives for implementation in South Asia’s markets
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Life Sciences major (such as Chemistry, etc.), Pharmacy or equivalent
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Project leadership and management experience
- Seven to nine years' relevant experience in Sales, Marketing or BU position in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry (regional experience is preferred)
- Familiar with marketing concepts, strategies, planning and implementation
- Self-starter and team player with the ability to execute under minimal supervision and able to embrace challenges
- Successes in driving interpersonal relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- 30-40% travel
This pharmaceutical firm has an outstanding reputation and the successful Regional Product Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
This firm thrives on enthusiasm, and is looking for someone motivated to drive their business growth.
Apply now or call me for a more detailed discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal