Regional Product Specialist - Asia
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 22 December 2016
An exciting Regional Product Specialist role has just become available in a multinational firm. Reporting directly to the Global Head of the specialist product and working closely with the International Markets Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for driving growth of your product across the Asia region.
About the Regional Product Specialist Role:
You will possess an excellent level of product knowledge, have a lot of accountability and work closely with local teams across Asia to promote growth of a revolutionary medical device by training regional customers and internal employees on product usage, identifying potential sales leads and implementing marketing initiatives.
- Train physicians and hospital personnel, such as theatre staff, radiology and central sterile processing on the use of the product system, accessories, disposables and implants per techniques and guides; including its application during live operation to ensure delivery of best clinical outcomes
- Support the development and execution of the sales plan as well as grow the utilisation of the product by customer training and education with an objective to increase procedure volume with current and potential surgeons
- Actively sell the clinical benefits of the products, and build strong, positive relationships with key surgeons and theatre staff across the region
- Support regional sales and marketing efforts through the delivery of road-show product demonstrations and participation in local and regional marketing and clinical conferences to provide potential customers with the opportunity to experience product in use and explain its clinical value
To succeed in this role, you would need to be able to immerse yourself in the dynamic culture of the company.
- Flexibility to travel 50-70% of the time
- Highly experienced in clinical and surgical support, comfortable in operating room environment and guidance of surgeons and clinical staff
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented with proven ability to make independent decisions in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment
- Proven track record in clinical sales or marketing
- Outstanding negotiation, communication and relationship-building skills; demonstrate ability to communicate with all levels of a medical department (Head of Dept., surgeons, nurses, surgical techs, central sterile processing techs, radiology)
This multinational firm is leading in the medical device therapeutic area it operates in. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation, dynamism and training & development opportunities. It is in an aggressive growth phase at the moment, with a strong pipeline and vision in the coming years.
If you are driven, determined, want to be a part of an ambitious company with an exceptionally motivated team and culture, this Regional Product Specialist is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal