Marketing Specialist, Asia Pacific
Salary SGD52000 - SGD53000 per annum
Consultant Stephanie Leong (R1325200)
Date posted 29 November 2016
An exciting Marketing Specialist, Asia Pacific role has become available at one of the rapidly growing medical devices company. You will assist the Marketing and Sales Management by planning and executing marketing activities to build brand awareness, help create market share and to market the company’s products and services to customers, business partners and subsidiaries across our Asia Pacific region.
About the Marketing Specialist, Asia Pacific role:
You will report to the Senior Marketing Manager but will also work closely with all Asia Pacific Marketing team members. The Marketing Specialist, Asia Pacific role is to be based out of Singapore.
- Definition and execution of assigned tactics supporting our Asia Pacific strategic objectives
- Planning, implementation and successful completion of assigned projects
- Market analysis and presentation of results
- Building and maintenance of (partnerships) with key societies and KOL
- Definition and management of our overall marcom plan for Asia Pacific markets
- Tracking of existing marketing materials and assurance of local availability
- Coordination of translation review of marketing communications pieces as needed
- Coordinates creation of marketing communications materials as needed
- Assists Business Partners with local marketing communications pieces
- Plans and reports on regular marketing communication meetings with partners
- Maintains network of services suppliers (printing, agencies)
- Contact for distributors for marketing needs
- Regular surveys (satisfaction and needs)
- Managing tradeshows based on the overall Asia Pacific tradeshow plan
- Research to identify new tradeshows, congresses that would help to meet our business objectives
- Prepare for and manage assigned tradeshows/congresses in any aspect including pre- and post-event activities
To succeed in the Marketing Specialist, Asia Pacific job, you will need to be willing to travel regularly and have solid analytic skills.
- Degree Holder
- Excellent communications skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a marketing specialist function (in the medical device industry would be an added advantage)
- Able to set priorities and execute independently
- Distinct project management skills
Our client develops and markets medical devices for emergency care products that saves lives, while increasing clinical and operational efficiencies and is fast growing across Asia Pacific.
If you are keen, please apply or call me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1325200 Stephanie Leong