Regional Marketing Coordinator
Consultant Stephanie Leong (R1325200)
Date posted 27 October 2016
An exciting Regional Marketing Coordinator job has just become available at a medical devices company to work closely with regional leadership and local commercial teams to drive marketing events excellence across Asia Pacific.
About the Regional Marketing Coordinator Role:
You will assist the Regional leaders to design and implement a focused and cohesive educational program by running effective events and congresses; and thereby supporting the function to delivering exceptional results.
- Closely liaise and collaborate with the central and local marketing teams to provide best in class educational events for external and internal customers
- Provide administrative support services and prepare key marketing and events/educational materials for external and internal customers
- Prepare event budgets, ensure spend within budget and coordinate timely payment to vendors and inter-company cross charges with finance
- Help ensure consistency and efficiency at all events/congresses
- Support the local markets to deliver exceptional results and to achieve economies of scale in events management
- Ensure material used by the team leverages the organisation's strengths, optimises communication efficiency and maximise messaging impact
- Support the consistent improvement and update of events materials that help impact partnership with all external customers
- Monitor competition and benchmark competitors and other relevant industries in relation to events and congresses
The ideal Regional Marketing Coordinator will possess a degree in business, hospitality, science or marketing.
- At least three years’ events management experience preferably in the medical industry
- Strong events management skills set
- Excellent communication negotiation skills to effectively build relationships with internal and external customers
- Intercultural awareness
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Ability to travel for work up to 20%
This is a leading medical devices company who is a market leader in their field. They have regional and local offices based in Singapore. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply directly or call me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1325200 Stephanie Leong