Professional Affairs Manager
Consultant Stephanie Leong (R1325200)
Date posted 21 October 2016
An exciting opportunity as a Professional Affairs Manager to drive positive responses to CV brands from product and professional angles as well as drive business objectives.
About the Professional Affairs Manager role:
You will be the lead in supporting the entire business category by engaging the relevant KOLs from professional and technical perspectives, increasing the effectiveness of the overall commercial strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our customers and how to satisfy our consumers
- Implement professional marketing programs
- Support the sales and marketing team to deliver effective and integrated professional materials and programs
- Manage the student optometrist’s reinforcement program
- Organises and conducts internal and external training and refresher courses to develop greater understanding of products
- Provide excellence services to all optometry schools to deliver sustainable business relationship/partnership
- Work closely with regional professional affairs to understand and implement global professional initiatives and best practices at country level
- Work closely with product managers to understand brand strategies and identify complementary professional opportunities
To succeed in the Professional Affairs Manager job, you must be a qualified optometrist and have more than 4-6 years professional working experience in optical retail environment or clinical optometry environment.
- Strong understanding of optometry knowledge and optical chain business model, customers, and stakeholders
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and maturity
- Proactive & strategic relationship development & management
- Able to liaise with commercial team at all levels in an effective and efficient manner
- Possess positive attitude and goal oriented
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and a dedication to anticipate/ shape/ attend to our customer's needs
The company is a leading healthcare company with focused therapy and businesses segments, they are also an established global business with more than 100,000 employees worldwide.
If you are keen, please apply directly or call me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1325200 Stephanie Leong