Consultant Stephanie Leong (R1325200)
Date posted 20 October 2016
An exciting Product Manager has just become available at a leading global pharmaceutical to join the local marketing team and be responsible for end-to-end development and execution of strategies.
About the Product Manager Role:
As a key member of the marketing team, you will be leading a key franchise for the company.
- Formulate and recommend brand plans to be implemented and achieve company sales' and profits objectives
- Manage lifecycle of portfolio to improve marketing performance and brand perception
- Manage marketing expenditure on marketing communications and promotions to maximise the sales and marketing effectiveness
- Responsible for the sustained growth of brands assigned
- Develop and drive digital content for the brands
- Maintain good customer service and relationships with healthcare professionals
The ideal Product Manager will have a degree in Pharmacy, Lifesciences or other related fields.
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Strong ability to apply scientific and medical knowledge
- Able to manage variety of external and internal stakeholders
- Self motivated and able to work in matrix environment
This is a leading global pharmaceutical company with more than 100,000 employees worldwide. They are known to be the leader in driving innovative change in the industry.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Global Head of Marketing job.
If you are keen, please apply directly or call me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1325200 Stephanie Leong