Regional Product Manager, Aesthetics
Consultant Stephanie Leong (R1325200)
Date posted 18 October 2016
A leading pharmaceutical company is looking for Regional Product Manager to be the key driver in growing the profitable Aesthetics business across Asia Pacific.
About the Regional Product Manager, Aesthetics role:
You are expected to take ownership of business outcome and give guidance on marketing and sales, resource allocation and financial outlook. You should take the lead in cross-functional team and also in communicating brand strategy to the Asia Pacific countries.
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence team to develop an in-depth market analysis and forecasting (MIPET)
- Proactively identify, analyse and follow up on specific business opportunities
- Develop the right marketing mix, regional quarterly marketing cycle, and managing P&L
- Practice and understand Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) principles
- Support the SFE team and Local Sales Marketing team with high-quality training materials
- To have in-depth understanding on new products, its market, disease are and clinical data
The ideal Regional Product Manager, Aesthetics will have 5-10 years' experience in a pharmaceutical MNC.
- Bachelor's degree in Science/Pharma/Medicine, preferably combined with an MBA
- Minimum two to three years in product management in country level or regional Asia Pacific
- Strong marketing strategic, financial fundamental and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with different cultures
The successful Regional Product Manager, Aesthetics will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are keen or interested, please apply directly or call me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1325200 Stephanie Leong