Digital Marketing and Communications Manager
Consultant Stephanie Leong (R1325200)
Date posted 12 October 2016
An exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing and Communications Manager role at a leading healthcare company has come up and it will require good stakeholder management internally and with the relevant media and authorities.
About the Digital Marketing and Communications Manager role:
You will be responsible for communications both internally and externally as well as be the internal lead to leverage on digital channels as a key communication channel.
- Develop and execute communications to build strong brand positioning as leading healthcare provider
- Customer value creation through digital marketing to foster customers partnership
- Utilised strong analytical ability to evaluate end to end customer experience to optimise content
- Operational responsibility for deploying and optimising the identified digital channels
- Works closely with the wider Singapore and regional corporate communications teams to ensure strategic alignment and aligned messaging
- Understand, monitor and manage the external commentator environment (proactive and reactive), building a radar mechanism to collect area-wide intelligence to effectively manage risks and opportunities
- Key business partner with leadership team in developing proactive communications strategy
- Embed the mission and values internally through partnership with relevant NGOs, internal communications
- Accountable for successful implementation of National Sales Conference, Midterm reviews and Town halls
To succeed in this Digital Marketing and Communications Manager role, you will need to have a proven experience in digital marketing.
- Highly creative to identify and devise innovative digital content to engage, inform and motivate
- A strong personal track record of building and managing excellent media relations, delivering on-message coverage in top tier global titles
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to manage the different racial culture sensitivity in a mutli-culture market
- Detail oriented with excellent organisation, planning, written and oral skills
This is a science-led global healthcare company with a strong patient mission and has extensive portfolio across key therapeutic areas and consumer healthcare.
If you are keen on the opportunity, please apply or call me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1325200 Stephanie Leong