Regional Market Access & Market Intelligence Manager
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting and unique hybrid role of Regional Market Access and Intelligence Manager job has arisen in a global pharmaceutical company.
About the Regional Market Access and Intelligence Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Regional Marketing Director and working in cross-functional team, this is a business-critical role in which you are responsible to maximise the value of this pharmaceutical company's products & services across the region via market analysis and access initiatives. You will design, develop and implement innovative access solutions via market analysis and access initiatives that will maximise the commercial value of a globally leading speciality care pharmaceutical company's products and services in the region.
- Develop and maintain regional market intelligence database with affiliates marketing teams, for patient access initiatives, and any other relevant market data for all brands
- Develop, communicate and implement regional pricing policy and process guidance as per regional strategy and Global policies and guidelines
- Assist Regional Marketing Directors and Country General Managers in providing analytics and insights for development of strategic operational plan as per the Market Intelligence Database
- Evaluate and provide support to local affiliates on key emerging health care system changes including reimbursement and policy issues and opportunities that impact access in the short and long term in the region
- Provide evidence requirements for HTA, current status and policy trends on different therapies , product value testing and studies for various market segments, such as reimbursement, self-pay segments, innovative access schemes, etc
- Provide up-to-date dashboards with data from market intelligence, such as regional market trends, health care market, conversion rates, referrals, purchase patterns etc for clear line of sight to win in the market
- Provide input to Company and Brand Strategies as required
- Serve as a liaison person between local affiliates and/or regional / global teams
In addition to working extensively with various internal stakeholders, to be successful in this role you will also need to liaise and be closely connected to individual physicians, patient KOLs and payer organisations. To be successful in this role you need to be able to lead and manage various projects at the same time, taking into account the regional countries nuances.
- Possess at least a Degree in Business, Life Science, Health Economics or Pharmacy
- At least six to eight years’ experience in pharmaceutical commercial roles or Pricing & Reimbursement / Market access role
- Preferably with at least two years' regional experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially in excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical skills: able to perform in-depth market and pricing analysis in the fast changing health care and business environment
- Robust understanding of different types of health care and reimbursement systems
- Pro-active and self-motivated with high energy and enthusiasm
- Positive working attitude and willing to learn and take up challenges
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative and understand cultural differences
- Result oriented with sense of urgency, Detail-oriented and well-organised
This role is for a globally renowned pharmaceutical company that is on the forefront of health care change, turning innovative science into value for patients. They are exponentially growing especially in the Asia region, and have an innovative new pipeline of products.
If you are ambitious, and seeking a diverse organisation to propel your career forward by taking on a challenging but unique hybrid role, do not miss out on this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal