Market Access Manager, APAC
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 20 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company has a job vacancy for an ambitious and experienced Market Access Manager for their APAC operations.
About the Market Access Manager, APAC Role:
You will be reporting directly to the Board, this role is in-charge of creating and delivering Market Access, Pricing and Reimbursement strategies.
- Leadership of design pricing strategy
- Plan the mapping and engagement of stakeholders
- Identify key policy authorities, legislative, political challenges and opportunities for the business
- Coordination, development and execution of Advocacy strategy and planning across TA areas
- Support Regional Advocacy Lead in building strategic relationships with key third party patient advocate stakeholders, including program development and relationship management
- Support country and regional medical conferences with focused and creative advocacy programs
- Identify, monitor and report on significant legislative and regulatory proposals and initiatives that may affect the bio-pharmaceutical market
- Active participation in regional forums to shape industry strategy
- Ensure internal partners are aligned with legal and regulatory compliance standards
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to manage multiple stakeholders (internal & external), be updated on latest pharmaceutical regulatory guidelines of the region, in-depth knowledge of the overall pharmaceutical space across the region and preferably a Regulatory Affairs / Health Economics background.
- More than five years' experience in bio-pharmaceutical sector and government relations
- Competence or familiarity with policy issues relating to reimbursements and Biosimilars is a significant advantage
- Practical knowledge in regulatory, reimbursement, and healthcare systems in the major Asia Pacific healthcare markets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with patient groups to build trust and support in identifying mutual interests and agendas
- Ability to influence and persuade others
- Person of confidence and integrity
This is for a high growth biopharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and markets recombinant human health care biotechnology derived products. All of this company's products have undergone substantial clinical development, and are in the process of securing health registration. Utilising a multi-prong strategy, they also collaborate with strategic partners and institutions in order to continuously fill & improve its pipeline.
If you are driven, determined, proactive and hands-on enough to work in a start-up and fast-paced environment, this is the role for you. Do not miss this opportunity that offers you a chance to leave a legacy and grow with the the company.
Apply now to discuss this further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal