Regional Supply & Demand Planner
Consultant Derek Li (R1766998)
Date posted 11 March 20192019-03-11 2019-05-10 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG SGD 7000 7500 7500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A leader in the Life Sciences industry is looking for a talented Regional Supply & Demand Planner to be based in Singapore.
About the Regional Supply & Demand Planner Role:
In this business critical role, you will analyse the demand trend and plan for replenishment to meet the sales projection so as to support the marketing team in meeting their sales budget.
- Analyse the demand trend and plan for replenishment to meet the sales projection so as to support the marketing team in meeting their sales budget
- Meet the corporate inventory target set for Asia Pacific to achieve the desired working capital. We have to lead regional sales and operation meetings with fellow planners in the region so as to discuss the optimisation of inventory holding as well as any operations issues which arise
- Be the contact point for all supply allocation related issues for Asia Pacific and China. This role is applicable to BOTH stock in and non-stock items
- Establish an inventory management process with third-party service provider(s) so as to ensure inventory accuracy, healthy inventory turnover, minimise damages, appropriate storage conditions and disposal conditions
- Be the focal point for all Asia Pacific product supply related customer complaints to provide a quick resolution to issues affecting customer satisfaction
- Work with alternative sources of supply which are nominated by the corporate procurement group to ensure smooth material flow to Asia Pacific
- Key user for the APO (Applied Planning Optimisation) system and is the key contact point for all APO-related issues
- Provide training for new planners
- Member of the Supply Planning Implementation Task Force from the continuous improvement initiatives
To succeed in the Regional Supply & Demand Planner job, you must have experience with SCM activities and planning methods.
- Bachelor or master’s degree of equivalent experience in business administration or other supply chain
- management related field.
- Familiarity with SAP system
- Familiarity with main issues relating to production, transportation and warehousing
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
The successful Regional Supply & Demand Planner will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive supply chain specialist with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly specialised team with a global leader in the industry.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766998 Derek Li