Regional Supply Chain Specialist
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 11 March 20192019-03-11 2019-05-10 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 6000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An attractive Regional Supply Chain Specialist job has just been made available at a leading Chemicals firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Regional Supply Chain Manager
About the Regional Supply Chain Specialist Role:
The Regional Supply Chain Manager is in charge of all Supply Chain Management related. You will drive process and people excellence in the supply chain, aligns the business strategy with supply chain activities, fosters end-to-end thinking, ensures cross-functional alignment, optimise supply chain activities in the Business Unit.
- Identify, initiate and monitor project implementation
- Build and support teams ensuring project implementations
- Focus on improvement processes aligned with key processes
- Monitor performance and evolution of the projects and initiate corrective actions in cases of deviations
- Promote the improvement of efficiency and / or reduce the complexity of Supply Chain processes in the Region
- Conduct monthly KPIs meetings, pointing out trends, risks and opportunities within APAC SCM
- Engage cross functional alignment and quarterly service level review to support business growth
To succeed in this Regional Supply Chain Specialist role, you will need to have knowledge of end to end Supply Chain processes as well as SAP APO.
- University degree in relevant field
- Experience experience in supply chain improvement projects, deep understanding of end-to-end SC processes & concepts, knowledge of SAP processes
- SAP and APO knowledge is required
- Five years' experience in coordination / implementation of improvement projects within Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and Planning areas
- 25-50% travelling within APAC will be needed initially
- Lean Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt will value add to the role
- Good communication and negotiation skill, self motivated and able to resolve conflicts, logic thinking and high sense of service mindset
- SC project and operational management experience, WINS processes / various functional areas
This global company is recognised as one of the leading Chemicals firm in the industry with products sold in over 100 countries. The company offers a great working environment with a strong emphasis on training and development.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung