Demand Planning and Delivery Director
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-15 automotive 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An attractive Demand Planning and Delivery Director job in Singapore has just been made available at a leading automotive firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report to the Vice President.
About the Demand Planning and Delivery Director Role:
In this role, you will manage the global demand and volume planning process with the interface to operations and sales hubs. You will also drive and manage the delivery and invoicing process.
- Follow S&OP and Order to delivery processes and guidelines
- Secure inventory levels are on target supporting the cash flow and tied up capital
- Work together with the markets to reduce Order to Delivery lead-times
- Support new vehicles commercial projects for demand planning, ramp up, logistics and delivery
- Drive supply chain and lead time improvements
- Pro-actively take actions to improve processes to decrease lead-time, inventory and logistics cost
- Secure non-stop delivery and invoicing process and flows
To succeed in this Demand Planning and Delivery Director role, you will need to have a good understanding of demand planning, working with factories and cross functional stakeholders, and ensuring precise delivery.
- University degree in economics, business or international business with strong interest in truck and automotive industry
- Minimum five years' work experience in S&OP, delivery and invoicing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good team player
- Strong knowledge of delivery and invoicing processes
- Strong managerial and leadership skills
- Good problem-solving skills, resourceful and an ability to take initiative
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a dynamic and supportive working environment facing new challenges every day.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung