Regional Procurement Manager
Consultant Derek Li (R1766998)
Date posted 07 March 20192019-03-07 2019-05-06 purchasing-and-procurement Singapore SG SGD 8000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A leader in the Chemical industry is looking for a talented Regional Procurement Manager to join their team in Singapore.
About the Regional Procurement Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will create and maintain a procurement strategy and contract compliance aligned to global and regional needs.
- Manage (directly or indirectly) cross-functional teams for the development and execution of all aspects of category strategies for Contingent Labour/Workforce Management within region
- Manage the competitive sourcing process related to contract pricing, terms and conditions,service levels and governance
- Conduct strategic sourcing activities to identify and develop new suppliers in the region to drive cost reduction and build strong and trusted relationships
- Navigate and analyze complex data to identify and present opportunities to stakeholders for decision making;
- Actively seek and lead regional opportunities to drive savings and deliver business results for the organisation through various forms of leveraging, bidding, sourcing, negotiating and implementing of complex regional supplier contract
- Lead supplier selection process, and create longer-term supplier selection strategies
- Establish and present business cases supporting sourcing recommendations
- Develop strong relationship and build trust with key stakeholders in businesses to understand business needs and to establish and strengthen regional category strategies
To succeed in the Regional Procurement Manager job, you must have experience in managing stakeholders, building strong relationships in a complex matrix organisation and across multiple geographical locations and regions.
- At least, 10 years experience in an international purchasing or commercial role in a matrix organization
- Strong background in procurement category management and proven track record in supplier and contract management
- Project management and change management experience are essential
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and influential skills
- Experience in Continuous Improvement (CI) and Lean Six Sigma is a plus
- Procurement accreditations (e.g. CPM/APICS) is desirable
This company is one of the top names in its niche market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive procurement specialist with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly specialised team with a global leader in the industry.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766998 Derek Li