Plant Technical Leader
Salary SGD75000 - SGD110000 per annum + Allowance
Location Jurong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Bharath Balasubramanyam (R1549605)
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-29 engineering Jurong Island SG SGD 75000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Plant Technical Leader job in Jurong Island in Singapore has just arisen at one of the world’s leading chemical companies. Your main responsibility will be to to support a large, complex chemical plant from a technical perspective.
About the Plant Technical Leader Role:
Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will lead all technical activities and manage teams across product quality and operations. As a Plant Technical Leader, you will be in charge of working on the product quality (inlclusive of non- conformance reports) and develop process engineers.
- Product quality by process engineers e.g. Non-Conformance Reports
- Process engineers’ development and deployment
- Provide leadership to engineering in process engineering, trouble-shooting and resolution
- Lead in development and review of unit action plans, unit commit capacities and process documentations (like PCS, BOM)
- Manufacturing excellence performance (MEI roadmap, KOV and AOV tracking stewardship, etc.)
- Process bad actors/delays/wastage in production units and developing initiatives to optimise and improve
- Compliance with company’s quality process (IQPs) and stewardship for IQP 3.11
- Proactive in ensuring HSE, operations integrity management system (OIMS) compliance
- And any additional responsibilities as assigned
To succeed in this Plant Technical Leader role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of chemical processes in a plant environment.
- Preferably a minimum of five years' experiences in a manufacturing environment with a degree in Chemical Engineering
- Familiar with process units’ operation
- Strong leadership within context of a team to achieve department’s annual goals and objectives
- Ability, innovation and flexibility to lead/handle multiple tasks. Result-oriented
- Familiarity with ISO system, company quality procedures and unit process control standards, HSE requirements and practices is an advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively, interfaces/relationships with different functions
This company is much more than chemicals and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Plant Technical Leader job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.