Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ilse Clement (R22110398)
Job Ref 1884810/001
Date posted 07 March 2023singapore secretarial-business-support/secretarial 2023-03-21 2023-04-06 financial-services Singapore Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting, newly created Company Secretary job has just become available at a global financial services company with a focus on climate technology based in Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity for a vital person with excellent organisational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
About the Company Secretary Role:
As the Company Secretary you will play a key role in providing office management support for the Singapore office.
- Support the completion of corporate secretarial documents, liaising with internal stakeholders and external parties with follow up of outstanding documents
- Document management of important documents, minutes including filing, indexing and maintenance of documents
- Support the opening of bank accounts
- Establish ongoing maintenance of corporate secretarial/confidential information
- Support preparation and maintenance of corporate insurance programmes and policies
- Liaise with external IT vendors in purchasing and organising of IT equipment
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the office
- Assist with the preparation of presentations or reports when required
- Handle other administrative duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Ensure efficiency of daily office operations and administration of the office to create a positive work environment
To succeed in this Company Secretary role, you will need to have the ability to multitask to provide team support in a fast-paced environment.
- About five years of secretarial experience in supporting senior management team
- Ability to be hands-on, flexible and be driven to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous, confidential and attentive to detail
- Effective team player
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines
- Responsible, proactive, shows initiative to learn and adapt to changes
- Previous experience in a corporate secretarial practice, ICSA qualifications is advantageous
The successful Company Secretary will join an established fast-paced, innovative firm whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a driven and determined, this Company Secretary role is right for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity. Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.