Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ilse Clement (R22110398)
Job Ref 1894470/001
Date posted 18 January 2023singapore secretarial-business-support/secretarial 2023-01-18 2023-02-17 admin-and-secretarial Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting, newly created Legal Secretary job has just become available at a global legal company based in Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned secretarial professional to join a global brand to support senior members in the organisation.
About the Legal Secretary Role:
Reporting to the Office Manager and the relevant Partners/Director, you will play a key role in providing full legal secretarial and PA support for the overall Singapore office.
- Editing, marking-up and amending documents with speed and accuracy
- Managing the diaries of allocated lawyers
- Providing proactive administrative and organisational support to the team ensuring and promoting quality, excellence, and efficiency of service
- Carrying out public searches on ACRA
- Completing any lawyer expense forms and allocating to the appropriate budget including processing of claims
- Working together with Financial Controller, assisting with the application for certificates of residence with IRAS
- Liaising with Business Development, Marketing, Events and Finance Teams with a view to supporting them on specific team-based tasks
- Ensure efficiency of daily office operations and administration of the office to create a positive working environment
To succeed in the Legal Secretary role, you will need to have the ability to multitask and provide team support in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of five years' relevant legal secretarial experience in supporting senior management team
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Strong client-oriented focus
- Computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective team player
- Responsible, proactive, show initiative to learn and adapt to changes
The successful Legal Secretary will join an established and innovative legal firm whose expertise has made them the leader in its field.
If you are a driven and determined, this Legal Secretary role is for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking legal company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or contact me for this exciting opportunity. Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: SGD5500 - SGD6500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting Personal Assistant (six months to perm) job has just become available at one of the world’s leading American multinational investment banking and financial services companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 11 January 2023An exciting Executive Assistant job has just become available at a leading design practice.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 06 January 2023An exciting, newly created Secretary job has just become available at a global legal company based in Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned secretarial professional to join a global brand to support senior members in the organisation. As this position will require you to engage and support stakeholders in Japan, proficiency in Japanese language is mandatory, both in verbal and written skills.