Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ilse Clement (R22110398)
Job Ref 1890190/001
Date posted 06 January 2023singapore secretarial-business-support/secretarial 2023-01-11 2023-02-05 admin-and-secretarial Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting, newly created Secretary job has just become available at a global legal company based in Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned secretarial professional to join a global brand to support senior members in the organisation. As this position will require you to engage and support stakeholders in Japan, proficiency in Japanese language is mandatory, both in verbal and written skills.
About the Secretary Role:
Reporting to the Office Manager, you will play a key role in providing office administrative support for the overall Singapore office.
- Support the completion of corporate secretarial documents, liaising with internal stakeholders and external parties with follow up of outstanding documents
- Provide extensive calendar management to the senior management team
- Organise and prepare international travel itineraries, visa, and other arrangements
- Manage documentation of important documents, minutes including filing, indexing and maintenance of documents
- Establish ongoing maintenance of corporate secretarial/confidential information
- Assist with the preparation of presentations or reports when required
- Other administrative duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Ensure efficiency of daily office operations and administration of the office to create a positive working environment.
To succeed in the Secretary role, you will need to have the ability to multitask and provide team support in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of five years secretarial experience supporting senior management team
- Proficiency in Japanese language is mandatory and you will need to collaborate with stakeholders that are based in Japan
- Ability to be hands-on, flexible and be driven to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Effective team player, with exceptional time management skills and the ability to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines
- Highly independent, proactive and eager to learn new skills.
The successful Secretary will join an established and innovative legal firm whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. If you are a driven and determined, this Secretary role is for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking legal company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity. Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 18 January 2023An exciting, newly created Legal Secretary job has just become available at a global legal company based in Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned secretarial professional to join a global brand to support senior members in the organisation.
Salary: SGD5500 - SGD6500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting Personal Assistant (six months to perm) job has just become available at one of the world’s leading American multinational investment banking and financial services companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 11 January 2023An exciting Executive Assistant job has just become available at a leading design practice.