Executive Assistant (12-month contract)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Anarane Thng (R1983163)
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-10-26 it Singapore SG SGD 3800 4000 4000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the world's leading technology companies is recruiting an experienced Executive Assistant (12-month contract). In this job, you will join its energetic and dynamic office in Singapore.
About the Executive Assistant (12-month contract) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be supporting the Team Director based in Singapore, and provide administration support to the wider team members. You should have a high level of attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to changing needs, and love a good challenge.
- Travel coordination - manage and plan travel arrangements, visa applications, etc.
- Extensive calendar management and support
- Oversee expenses report, submissions and benefit claims
- Raise PO and other expenses-related matters
- Liaise with other departments for team onboarding and/or administrative support
- Facilities management - booking of rooms for meetings, etc.
- Ad hoc administrative matters
To succeed in this role, you must be able to work well under pressure.
- Qualified degree or diploma holder with a minimum of three years' relevant experience, in an MNC/large enterprise
- Experience handling international travel arrangements and visa applications
- Strong organisation, planning and coordination skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Consistently displayed strong organisation, planning and coordination skills in previous roles
The successful Executive Assistant (12-month contract) is someone outspoken, bubbly, and energetic with the above requirements. You will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, where their products help shape the world.
If you are a team player looking to contribute your EA expertise to an energetic and progressive team, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1983163 Anarane Thng