Executive Assistant (Healthcare)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 18 July 20192019-07-18 2019-09-16 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Executive Assistant (Healthcare) job has just arisen at a renowned global healthcare firm.
About the Executive Assistant (Healthcare) Role:
You will provide secretarial and administrative support to two heads of department. The role requires someone who is strong in communications, sharp and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage schedules, arrange travel, hotel and dining arrangements
- Arrange set up of video conferences in multiple time zones
- Facilitate board meetings, workshops,conferences, seminars, events planning
- Primary point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Dealing with correspondence, emails, files, etc
To succeed in this Executive Assistant (Healthcare) role, you should be efficient and have experience supporting the management team.
- About five years’ experience in an administrative role supporting management teams, preferably in MNCs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Smart, task-oriented, efficient, detailed, strong planning and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The successful Executive Assistant (Healthcare) will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field.
If you are driven and wish to advance your career, this role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay