Team Secretary - 12m contract
Salary SGD3000 - SGD4500 per month
Consultant Jennifer Olliaro (R1653201)
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-09 2019-06-08 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Team Secretary role just became available in a top tier investment American bank where you would support the Investment Team with meeting/scheduling and overall general admin tasks.
About the Team Secretary Role (12-months contract):
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for delivering quality secretarial support to a fast-paced and dynamic team, covering all administrative duties in the Singapore office.
- Extensive diary and travel management for the team including expense claims
- Coordination and logistics arrangement for meeting/conference call/overseas visits etc
- Manage the end-to-end daily department administration activities such as the communication and coordination of various duties, information and correspondence
- Responsible for arranging calls for different time zones and other ad hoc duties as necessary
- Schedule and coordinate appointments as well as arrange meetings
- Travel arrangements, Visa Applications and hotel reservations
- Support for all ad hoc projects
To succeed in this Team Secretary role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively in a team environment and provide support in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills, particularly in Microsoft Outlook, Word as well as PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills topped with a dynamic and proactive approach, with the ability to work under pressure and be a strong team player. Mandarin language would be a plus as you would coordinate with team based in China.
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Experience supporting a team will be a prerequisite
- More than five years' stable and solid experience in the administrative / secretarial field
This is a global investment bank with an established presence worldwide. They have an excellent yet demanding work culture, but if you are confident with a can-do attitude, you will enjoy the role.
If you are driven and enjoy being in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity to work with an evolving industry leader.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro