Secretary (Marketing Team) - Financial Services
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 03 May 20192019-05-03 2019-07-02 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A newly-created Secretary job has just become available at a global Investment Company.
About the Secretary role:
In this newly-created role, you will provide administrative support to the Marketing Director and two Managers.
- Manage schedules, arrange travel, hotel and dining arrangements and provide reminders to the management team
- Facilitate board meetings, workshops, conferences, seminars, events
- Collate and prepare marketing materials
- Assist with organisation of events - logistics, sourcing venues etc
- Manage communications and resources etc
To succeed in this Secretary role, you should be efficient and have good experience in an administrative role.
- Degree holder
- About five years' secretarial experience in the marketing team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Smart, task-oriented, efficient, detailed, strong planning and time management skills, ability to juggle and manage competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The successful Secretary will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive administrative professional with a "can-do" attitude, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay