Executive Assistant (Fund Management Company)
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 09 April 20192019-04-09 2019-06-08 financial-services singapore SG SGD 75000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An Executive Assistant job has just become available at a US Fund management company based in Singapore.
About the Executive Assistant Role:
In this role, you will provide administrative support to the two front office managers.
- Manage schedules, arrange travel, hotel and dining arrangements and provide reminders
- Facilitate and coordinate board meetings, workshops, conferences, seminars, events
- General office administration
- Assist with data collation, prepare reports, PowerPoint presentation slides and other administrative duties
To succeed in this Executive Assistant role, you should be efficient and have good experience in an administrative role.
- About five years' experience in a secretarial/administrative role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Smart, bubbly, energetic, ability to juggle and manage competing priorities
- Able to work under pressure and in fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The successful Executive Assistant will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven and determined to take your career forward, this is the role for you!
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay