Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-19 admin-and-secretarial singapore Singapore SG SGD 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Legal Administrator job based in Singapore has just become available at an established UK MNC.
About the Legal Administrator role:
In this role, you will provide administrative support to the Head of Legal.
- Assisting the legal counsel with legal contracts/agreements
- Processing legal invoices
- Assisting with corporate secretarial matters
- Facilitate board meetings, workshops, conferences, seminars, events
- Organise travel arrangement and hotel booking for the team when necessary
- Prepare reports, PowerPoint presentation slides and other administrative duties
To succeed in this Legal Administrator role, you should be efficient and have good experience in an office administrative role.
- Diploma holder or equivalent
- Preferably two to three years' administration /secretarial experience in the Legal Department
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Smart, task-oriented, efficient, detailed, strong planning and time management skills, ability to juggle and manage competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The successful Legal Administrator will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are meticulous and excellent in office administration, this is the role for you!
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay