Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-06 admin-and-secretarial 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An Executive Assistant job has just arisen at a renowned financial services firm in Singapore.
About the Executive Assistant Role:
You will provide administrative support to the Head of Private Equity and the team. The role requires someone who is strong in communications, sharp and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage schedules, arrange travel, hotel and dining arrangements and provide reminders as needed for the Head of Private Equity and his team
- Arrange set-up of video conferences in multiple time zones
- Facilitate board meetings, workshops,conferences, seminars, events
- Primary point of contact between the executives and internal / external clients
- Dealing with correspondence, emails, files, etc.
To succeed in this Executive Assistant role, you should be efficient and have experience supporting C-suite professionals.
- Five years’ experience in an administrative role supporting C-suite/management teams, preferably in financial institution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Smart, task-oriented, efficient, detailed, strong planning and time management skills, ability to juggle and manage competing priorities while staying calm in high-stress situations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The successful Executive Assistant will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field. If you are driven and wish to advance your career, this role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay