Administrative Assistant - Investment Banking (1 year)
Salary SGD3000 - SGD4000 per month
Consultant Jennifer Olliaro (R1653201)
Date posted 21 September 2018 2018-09-212018-10-21 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Administrative Assistant - Investment Banking (1 year) job based in Singapore has just become available at a top-tier US bank.
About the Administrative Assistant - Investment Banking (1 year) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering quality and timely administrative support to a dynamic team of bankers and analysts.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the team
- High level of responsibility in managing and coordinating activities around bankers
- Comprehensive diary management and scheduling of external and internal meetings/calls
- Manage travel schedules and coordinate travel logistics (e.g. book flights, hotels, appointments, meetings, etc.)
- Responsible for general office administrative duties (event coordination and ad hoc duties)
- Prepare and process expenses reports for team members
To succeed in this Administrative Assistant - Investment Banking (1 year) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a fast-paced working environment.
- Minimum two years’ experience in the administrative, PA or EA role
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills in a professional or corporate environment
- Ability to handle tasks independently and in liaison with other departments/offices when necessary
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
This is a leading global top-tier financial institution. It has an excellent yet demanding working culture; however if you are driven, enjoy being in a fast-paced environment and possess the right attitude, this is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro