Salary SGD40000 - SGD50000 per annum
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Junior Secretary job has just become available at a leading commodities trading company based in Singapore.
About the Junior Secretary role:
In this role, you will provide administrative support to the team.
- Manage schedules, arrange travel, hotel and dining arrangements and provide reminders
- Facilitate and coordinate board meetings, workshops, conferences, seminars, events
- General office administration
- Assist with data collation, prepare reports, PowerPoint presentation slides and other administrative duties
To succeed in this Junior Secretary role, you should be efficient and have good experience in an administrative role.
- Degree holder
- About two years' experience in a secretarial/administrative role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Smart, task-oriented, efficient, detailed, strong planning and time management skills, ability to juggle and manage competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The successful Junior Secretary will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay