Commercial Services Administrator
Salary SGD3000 - SGD4000 per month
Consultant Kelly Lee (R1657627)
Date posted 26 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Commercial Services Administrator job has just been made available at a global consultancy firm based in Singapore.
About the Commercial Services Administrator:
In this business critical role, you will provide administrative support to the Commercial Services group and APAC sales team to ensure municipal services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Proposal and tender Admin
• Prepare tender response template in requested format
• Preparation of proposal appendices such as CVs, reference list, tender forms, etc.
• Monitor and complete Proposal Workspace update on intranet
• Hardcopy submission coordination including printing, binding and posting
• Support for integrated or synergistic proposal as required
• Update proposal issued date, match value in CRM system and launch the proposal workspace
• Send out regular CRM update reminders to the BD Owners
• Monthly CRM clean-up
• Answer or coordinate with other expert in the company to answer CRM related queries
• Conduct CRM training for new users
• Contract formatting as directed by Contract Manager, Asia or equivalent
• Prepare first draft Service /Software Agreements under appropriate guidance
• Other sales support
• Supplier registration / Prequalification / Expressions of Interest Coordination
• Generate weekly Authorisation to Start Uncontracted Work (ASUW) list
• Work with HR and local Partners to help on-board new hires such as induction
• Maintenance directories for up-to-date sales material
• Assistant to Commercial Services Manager, Asia
• Shared coverage for office administrator during vacations/ time off
To succeed in this Commercial Services Administrator role, you will need to be proficient with Microsoft Office applications and have prior experience in a secretarial or administrative support function.
• Minimum three years' experience in secretarial and administrative support in a similar team environment
• Experienced user of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Good written/verbal English skills, Chinese/Japanese written skills are a plus (to work with Chinese/Japanese-speaking counterparts and/documentation)
• Excellent in formatting word document and reports, and an attention to detail
• Minimum diploma
This leading consultancy and software provider to the global chemical industry has over 30 years of history, combining industry-leading technology with experienced engineers and operations personnel using robust methodologies to create personalised, sustainable solutions.
If you have a successful track record in project administration, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Commercial Services Administrator job.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1657627 Kelly Lee