Business Support Administrator
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant Kelly Lee (R1657627)
Date posted 26 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A leading international pharmaceutical business is recruiting a Business Support Administrator to join the team based in Singapore. In this job, you will provide a mix of general office and administrative support as well as additional support to employees based outside of Singapore.
About the Business Support Administrator Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for providing business administrative support, processing invoices as well as submission of documents in relation to event sponsorships and grants. You will also be responsible for organising internal meetings and off-site internal meetings locally.
- Coordinate all travel-related arrangements
- Create / prepare correspondence and presentations
- Maintain the calendar and schedule meetings
- Prepare expense reports
- Process the purchase order for procurement purposes
- Support other departments as part of the pooling system when a administrative team member is on leave
To succeed in this Business Support Administrator role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the team, across functions and internal matrix. You will also possess good organisational and follow-up skills, be detail-oriented, a team-player, and be able to multi-task and prioritise work flow with minimal supervision.
- A minimum of five years' experience in a similar role and possess a LCCI Secretary diploma
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of professionals, both internal and external
- Experience in a sales and marketing or medical affairs environment with an health care MNC
- Experience supporting a department versus individual administrative support
- Experience managing large-scale internal or external meetings / events will be a plus
- Familiar with tools such as Webex and Sharepoint
This leading pharmaceutical firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With over 30 years of history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in the development.
If you are a talented, driven and determined business support professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Business Support Administrator job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1657627 Kelly Lee