Salary SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 19 April 2017
An attractive Executive Assistant job in a prestigious multinational Oil and Gas corporation has just become available in their Singapore office.
About the Executive Assistant Role:
You will provide seamless support to the CEO and CFO, including but not limited to: diary management, arranging meetings and calls, report and document preparation, preparing detailed international travel itineraries, making bookings and generally being proactive to ensure the CEO and CFO are well prepared for all meetings on a day to day basis.
- Complete preparation and follow up works for all internal and external meetings
- Provide extensive calendar management and travel arrangements
- Transparent management of all pending items, maintenance of comprehensive task overview, self-reliant follow up works
- Office management, procurement of office and pantry supplies
- Managing travel expenses
The successful Executive Assistant will demonstrate the ability to work at a strategic level as well as possessing the discipline to handle details.
- Independent and proactive character, and has an eye for detail
- Strong drive and self motivation coupled with perseverance for success
- Analytical and critical thinking with an open mind for creativity that is balanced by a strong sense of realism and practicality
- Strong communications, tact and client focus skills with the ability to interface and relate to the different strata in the organisation and cultures
This world leader has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are a progressive Executive Assistant with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh