Consultant Majella Slevin (R1104216)
Date posted 31 March 2017
A leading international law firm is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Managing Partner based in Singapore.
About the Executive Assistant Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for providing high level, professional support to the Managing Partner and also building relationships with the other Legal Partners.
- Dealing with complex travel arrangements, including flight and hotel bookings and visas
- Managing the Partners calendar to ensure an efficient use of time
- Auctioning and disseminating e-mails
- Arranging and organising client events
- General office administration duties
To succeed in this role, you would need excellent organisational skills.
- At least 10 years' Executive Assistant experience, legal industry experience would be an advantage
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Meticulous with strong attention to detail
This law firm has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you would like to be part of a successful leading legal firm then this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104216 Majella Slevin