Salary SGD3500 - SGD4000 per month + AWS + VB
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 24 March 2017
An exciting Secretary job has become available with a leading trade and services firm in their Singapore office. This is a role for a Secretary who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
About the Secretary Role:
In this business critical role, you will be providing top level secretarial and administrative support to the CEO.
- Provide full secretarial, operational and administrative support to the CEO
- Responsible for proactive diaries management, which comprises of heavy meetings schedule and extensive travels; including arrangement and coordination of schedules and appointments across different time zones
- Handle complex flight/hotel/ground transportation travel requests (including visa applications) and manage individual expense claims with multi currencies
- Plan, arrange and coordinate in all aspects for on and off site company meetings and events
- Provide hospitality to business partners and visitors
- Process insurance and personal claims and make restaurant booking
To succeed in the Secretary role, you must possess a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with people of all levels.
- Minimally four years' experience supporting senior and top management in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Fast learner with excellent planning, time management and organisational skills to meet strict deadlines
- Professional proficiency in both spoken and written English
The successful Secretary will join a company with an outstanding reputation in its field.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.