Business Manager to CEO
Salary SGD8000 - SGD9000 per month
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 24 March 2017
A leading logistics distribution and supply chain firm is recruiting a Business Manager to CEO in Singapore to join their team. In this Business Manager to CEO job, you will be responsible to follow up on business related matters and to prepare for meeting materials.
About the Business Manager Role:
You will be responsible for the complete preparation and follow up works for all internal and external meetings and participate in meetings, writing of meeting minutes, summary of the meeting, arranging follow up works and filing of documents.
- Prepare agenda (including analysis of finance and business related matters) and contents for monthly meetings
- Transparent management of all pending items, maintenance of comprehensive task overview, self-reliant follow up works
- Preparation of presentations and speech for the CEO, as and when required
- Management of all CEO Office documents in co-operation with the secretary
- Execution of any country related analytics initiated by the CEO
- Central coordination point for all Head Office requests requiring cross-functional or multicountry alignment
- Yearly preparation of draft budget and draft HR plan
- Contribution to internal communication activities
- Maintaining contacts within the organisation, especially non-leadership level
To succeed in this role, you must be able to work with little supervision, be detail-oriented, flexible in terms of hours and responsibilities, and be able to organise multiple priorities and work deadlines.
- Minimum of GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent is required
- Minimum four years’ relevant experience
- Good team player who takes initiatives
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Working knowledge of macros, templates and styles, as well as the internet is also preferred
- Experience with relatively high volumes of production and word processing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This leading logistics distribution and supply chain firm needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Manager to CEO role.
Apply today for this new opportunity.