Consultant Majella Slevin (R1104216)
Date posted 24 March 2017
A leading international legal firm is looking for an experienced Legal Assistant for their Singapore office.
About the Legal Assistant Role:
In this role, you will be supporting the Managing partner and two associates.
- Prepare and amend PowerPoint presentations
- Arrange travel including visas and organise accommodation
- Arrange conference calls and meetings
- Manage the Managing Partners diary and e-mail in-box
- Consolidate and input travel expenses
To succeed in this Legal Assistant role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively with other secretaries in the law firm and also partners and associates.
- At least ten year's secretarial experience preferably in an off-shore law firm and supporting at Partner level
- Proficient in MS office including PowerPoint and Excel
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Team player with the ability to take initiative
The successful Legal Assistant will join a leading legal firm whose expertise has made them a success in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are ready for the next step in your career and would like to work in a leading and dynamic legal firm, then this is the role for you.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104216 Majella Slevin