Consultant Majella Slevin (R1104216)
Date posted 09 February 2017
This leading Financial Services company is expanding its presence in Singapore and due to this growth is looking for an experienced Team Secretary to support a team of Investment Professionals.
About the Team Secretary Role:
This is a great opportunity to be part of a highly successful team which recognises and rewards hard work.
- Make complex travel arrangements including visa and accommodation
- Co-ordinate meeting both in-house and external and organise events
- Prepare, amend and print presentation
- Collate and submit expense reports
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- General office administration duties
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent organisational and planning skills.
- At least five years' secretarial experience supporting a team preferably in Financial Services
- Good team player but also able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly proficient in MS Office
This company is recognised in the field and offers a great working environment for its employees.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to be part of a highly successful organisation then this Team Secretary role is the one for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104216 Majella Slevin