Consultant Majella Slevin (R1104216)
Date posted 06 January 2017
An excellent Team Secretary role has just arisen at a leading Financial Services company based in Singapore.
About the Team Secretary Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for delivering top-level support to a busy team of investment professionals.
- Make all necessary travel arrangements including accommodation and visa
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings both internal and external
- Prepare and amend client presentations and documents
- Collate and submit expense reports for the team
- General office administration - ordering of stationery, facilities maintenance etc
To succeed in this Team Secretary role, you will need at least eight years' experience in a similar role and supporting a team.
- Good MS Office skills including excel
- Used to working in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work independently but also be part of a team
This Financial Services company is recognised globally as an out-standing player in its field and has an outstanding international reputation. If you would like to be part of a successful company then this Team Secretary role is the one for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104216 Majella Slevin