Consultant Majella Slevin (R1104216)
Date posted 23 December 2016
An exciting opportunity for a senior Legal Secretary has arisen in one of the leading legal firms based in Singapore.
About the Legal Secretary Role:
In this role, you will be supporting the Managing Partner and also helping with the day-to-day running of the office.
- Deal with documentation including track changes and amendments
- Able to do audio-typing of documents
- Prepare and amend PowerPoint presentations
- Arrange travel including visas and organise accommodation
- Arrange conference calls and meetings
- Manage the partners diary and e-mail in-box
- Consolidate and input travel expenses
To succeed in this Legal Secretary role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively with other secretaries in the legal firm and also partners and associates.
- At least 10 years' legal secretarial experience preferably in an off-shore law firm
- Proficient in MS office including PowerPoint and Excel
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Team player with the ability to take initiative
The successful Legal Secretary will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are ready for the next step in your career and would like to work in a leading and dynamic legal firm, then this is the role for you. Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104216 Majella Slevin