Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant Kelly Lee (R1657627)
Date posted 30 November 2016
A prestigious multinational law firm is looking for a capable and personable Legal Secretary. Supporting the banking and projects team, this role is for someone with banking, finance or project practise experience from the offshore or local law firms.
About the Legal Secretary Role:
As a legal secretary, you are responsible for the provision of high quality secretarial support to the team.
- Undertake all aspects of secretarial and administration as and when required
- Manage high standard of document production within deadlines, including but not limited to high accuracy audio typing, checking through on documents and preparing for presentations
- Keep client contact details in Client Book, and proactively manage meeting preparations
- Confirm, generate and print billing invoices to ensure its accuracy
- Manage adhoc administrative tasks as and when required by the team
To succeed in this role, you would need to have at least four years' experience as a legal secretary supporting the banking / project / finance law team.
- At least an 'O' level holder
- Excellent IT literacy with high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office particularly with Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability to prioritise work taking account the team's requirement
The law firm is committed to offering you the most challenging career within the industry.
If you are committed in providing a high standard of work, please apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1657627 Kelly Lee