Consultant Kelly Lee (R1657627)
Date posted 30 November 2016
A rapidly expanding sovereign wealth fund is looking for a dynamic Secretary to take on an exciting role to support a team of investment professionals in their Singapore office.
About the Secretary Role:
Reporting to the Deputy Head / SVP of the Investment Services Office, you will be required to provide secretarial support to the South East Asia Investment teams.
- Arrange and coordinate both internal and external meetings and conference calls for the team
- Assist with general communication and correspondence relating to requests for meetings
- Organise business travels and helping to coordinate travel itineraries
- Undertake administrative duties which include submitting and filing business trip and expense claims, managing team office supplies
- Work with Real Estate secretarial team to organise team and departmental events and welfare which includes celebrations, strategy meetings, pantry management
- Cover other secretaries’ duties when they are on leave
To succeed in this Secretary role, you will need to be proactive, flexible and have a minimum 3 years' experience in the financial industry.
- Good computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Someone who will go beyond the job description and show initiative
- Able to meet tight deadlines and manage the workload/prioritise
- Able to adapt quickly and be receptive to change
- Self‐driven team player who is detail oriented, reliable, accurate and well-organised
- Strong interpersonal capabilities as well as good verbal and written communication skills
The successful Secretary will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1657627 Kelly Lee